1. Wash the rice, add appropriate amount of water, and soak for 20 minutes
2. Prepare various auxiliary materials: onions, sausages, shiitake mushrooms, diced carrots, corn kernels and green beans can be added according to personal preference
3. Mix with soaked rice
4. Add salt, sugar, chicken powder, steamed fish sauce and a little water and stir well. If you like the soy sauce flavor and color, you can add a little dark soy sauce
5. Pour into the pot, mix evenly, close the lid, and perform the "Claypot Rice" program. If this option is not available, the normal rice program will work
6. Simmer for ten minutes after it’s done, and mix well.