There are black smoke marks on the outside of the bacon. So I first soak the bacon in water, then scrub with a brush to remove the stains on the surface, and then steam it in the pot for 15 minutes. This will not be too salty, but will also become soft and easy to cut
2. After 15 minutes, take it out and slice it into thin slices. The inside is really good pork belly, layer by layer.
3. 2 cups of rice, wash and soak with the usual water
4. 2 potatoes and half a carrot, rinse
5. Cut into diced pieces of the same size
6. Wash the oil in a hot pan, fry the potatoes and carrots in the pan
7. Add bacon, stir fry until oily
8. Pour all the ingredients in the pot into the rice cooker, add a little salt, and season with cooking wine and soy sauce
9. Cover the rice cooker and press the cook button
10. The normal cooking time is over, turn on the rice cooker like this, you can eat
A little more water is enough for normal cooking.