1. Mix all the ingredients in the main ingredient.
2. Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment in a warm place.
4. The dough is twice as large as it is fermented. Dip your fingers in water and prick it. The small holes will not shrink, indicating that the dough has been fermented.
5. Put it on the kneading pad to exhaust. Divide into two doughs.
6. Take one out and roll it into a circle.
7. Put it on the pizza dish and use a fork to make a small hole in the dough.
8. Put it in the oven and bake at 200°C for 3 minutes.
9. Sliced bacon.
10. Take out the baked crust and spread a layer of pizza sauce evenly.
11. Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese.
12. Put the bacon on it.
13. Sprinkle with cooked corn kernels.
14. Finally, put another layer of cheese.
15. Put it in the middle of the preheated oven, and bake at 200°C for 12 minutes.
16. Take it out while hot.
The amount of two eight-inch pie crusts.
The recipe is very simple, but the taste is pretty good.
In the eighth step, the oven does not need to be preheated in advance, just put the crust in it.