by Pistachio 365Q
1. Prepare shrimp heads and other ingredients
2. Half of the shallots, cut into sections, and half of the chopped
3. Fill the hot pan with oil, heat to 7 minutes, add the shrimp heads and stir fry
4. Add green onion, sliced ginger, light soy sauce, a bowl of water, cover and simmer for 4 minutes, if you like spicy, you can add some red dried pepper
5. After simmering for 4 minutes, add salt and simmer for another minute. The flavor of the crayfish head is in the soup
6. Serve the crayfish, pour out a spoonful of soup, add another pot to heat and pour oil, pour in the rice, crush and stir fry. The rice is best stored in the refrigerator which has been frozen overnight. Pour in appropriate amount of shrimp juice to continue. stir fry
7. Stir-fry the rice evenly, add a little salt and an appropriate amount of crushed yellow pepper, stir fry, the decoration is better
8. Sprinkle in the chopped green onions, stir for the aroma and turn off the heat
9. Fried rice in a bowl, crayfish head garnish
10. Let's eat!
This recipe uses Chengyang Lake crayfish head braised in soy sauce to make the fragrant and delicious lobster soup to make fried rice. The soup is the soul of the whole recipe. The key to good taste is the freshness of the soup and shrimp. Yanghu crayfish are fat and delicious. You can appropriately increase or decrease the ingredients according to your personal preferences. The colored peppers can also be replaced with other ingredients, and you can even improve it.