1. Prepare the right amount of vegetables according to the number of people
2. Cut well
3. Fry the shiitake mushrooms
5. Stir-fry beans with a tablespoon of oil, add appropriate amount of water, add carrots and salt after the moisture has dried up, and wait for a little water to remain.
6. Pour the rice on the beans
7. Add shiitake mushrooms and some salt
8. Stir fry and mix well, just add MSG before starting the pan.
After adding the rice, stir fry continuously to avoid the rice sticking to the pan.