Beef brisket 500g; 2 persimmons; appropriate amount of oil; appropriate amount of pepper; 1 star anise; 1 piece of bay leaf; appropriate amount of green onion and garlic; appropriate amount of ginger; appropriate amount of light soy sauce; appropriate amount of sugar.
Practice and steps:
Soak the beef in cold water with bleeding water, wash it repeatedly, cut into pieces according to the size you like, the medium is the best, wash it again, and remove the net water.
2. Wash the persimmons and slice them. This persimmon is a home-grown tomato from my sister's house. It has no pesticides and no fertilizers, but it has the taste of persimmons. It is especially delicious when eaten raw. The soup is very rich and the color is also beautiful.
3. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, add beef and stir-fry until there is no soup, then take it out and set aside.
4. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, saute the peppercorns, star anise, bay leaves and ginger garlic, add tomatoes and stir fry.
5. Fry until the tomatoes come out of the soup.
6. Add the right amount of boiling water, add more boiling water, the amount of water should be at least 2 cm higher than the beef. If you have a casserole at home, you can pour it into the casserole and continue to simmer. The casserole is more delicious. If there is no casserole, just simmer in the pot. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat and simmer for about 1 hour. When the time is up, according to Add salt, sugar, and light soy sauce to your favorite taste.
7. When it comes out of the pot, it is better to sprinkle with coriander if there is coriander. The taste is more delicious. If there is no coriander, sprinkle with chopped green onion will also enhance the taste. It looks very appetizing. The beef is soft and fragrant. . There is no soup left in a pot of stew. If you like it, try it.