1. Prepare ingredients: 250g beef, 50g carrot, 200g onion, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon King Shacha King, 20 potato chips, 0.5 teaspoon soy sauce, 0.5 teaspoon sugar, 0.5 teaspoon salt;
2. Cut beef, carrots, and onions into small cubes;
3. First use 1 egg white and 0.5 teaspoon of soy sauce to mix the diced beef and marinate for 10 minutes;
4. Heat a pan with cold oil, add the marinated beef and fry until the color changes, turn off the heat;
5. After frying the diced beef, there will be a lot of juice left in the pot, just fill out the diced beef, and throw away all the juice;
6. In a separate pot, pour a little oil into the pot and fry the diced onion over medium-low heat;
7. Put in the diced diced beef and fried beef and stir fry;
8. Add 0.5 teaspoon sugar and 0.5 teaspoon salt;
9. Add 1 tablespoon of Shacha King to taste;
10. Stir-fry all the ingredients and serve when there is no juice;
11. Place the potato chips next to the diced beef;
12. The fried diced beef can be served with potato chips!
In step 4, stir-fry beef diced with edible oil, you can also boil a pot of boiling water and blanch it to remove impurities;
After frying the diced beef in step 5, there will be a lot of juice left in the pot, and all the juice will be thrown away, which contains a lot of impurities.