1. After washing the sirloin and beef bones, put them into the pot in cold water, blanch them and remove the foam.
2. Put hot water in the casserole, first add the blanched bones and a bag of boiled meat. After the high heat is boiled, turn to a low heat and simmer for an hour.
3. Pour the blanched sirloin and continue to simmer for an hour.
4. The stewed beef and soup are set aside.
5. Take appropriate amount of meat and soup, add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Flour, salt and water are added to make a smooth dough. The ratio of water to powder for making noodles is: 300 grams of flour, 145 grams of water, and 3 grams of salt.
7. The dough is divided into small pieces, rolled into dough pieces, and the surface is coated with oil. Cover with plastic wrap for two hours.
8. Pull the noodles apart and cook them in beef broth. Cook for about three minutes.
9. Finally, add the right amount of spinach and enjoy it out of the pot.
This amount is enough for four people. But cook two bowls at a time and cook in two pots. Do not cook the noodles in one pot, otherwise the noodles will be inconsistent when they are cooked in one pot, which will affect the taste.