by Rain baby
1. Chop the big goose into small pieces and wash them
2. Cut scallion into sections, slice ginger for later use
3. Blanch the big goose with water and remove the water control
4. Heat the oil in the pan, add the aniseed, ginger slices, and green onions
5. Add the big goose, dark soy sauce, and salt, and stir-fry the big goose continuously for about ten minutes (let the big goose stir-fry until the oil becomes soft)
6. Pour clear water into the pot and simmer for about one and a half hours after the fried big goose (just let the water in the pot go out and try to see if the big goose meat is rotten)
7. Basically simmer to this degree, you can also leave a little soup in the pot
8. Put the potato pieces in the pot and add water to wipe the potatoes. Turn medium heat to high heat and simmer the soup to dry it out!
1. When stir-frying big goose meat, be sure to stir-fry continuously, and stir-fry for a while;
2. Try to dig potatoes with a spoon instead of cutting them with a knife!