1. Dice the chicken. Use 1/2 spoon of cooking wine and 1 spoon of light soy sauce. A little salt. Stir a little cornstarch, add an egg white and stir well. Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
2. One spoonful of sugar and one spoonful of vinegar. Mix one spoonful of cooking wine, one spoonful of oyster sauce, two spoonfuls of water, one spoonful of cornstarch, and then add a spoonful of chopped chives. spare.
3. Dice carrots and tomatoes for later use.
4. Ready to use, Pixian Doubanjiang. A small handful of peanuts, fried fragrant and peeled.
5. Heat the pan and put the bottom oil, put the chicken diced in the pan.
6. Stir fry until the diced chicken is completely discolored, pour out and set aside.
7. Pour the prepared Pixian bean paste into the pot and stir-fry evenly, pour the diced carrots and stir-fry until soft, add the diced cucumbers, and stir-fry evenly.
8. Pour the fried chicken diced back into the pot. Stir fry evenly
9. Pour the prepared sauce into the pot. Stir fry until thick. Turn off the fire
10. Pour the fried peanuts into the pot and stir evenly.
11. You can serve it out and eat it, and see if you have a great appetite. Three bowls of rice in anger!