1. Wash the bitter gourd to remove the flesh, choose lean pork belly
2. Put the pork belly cut into small pieces into the pot without any oil
3. Stir on medium and low heat until the color changes, add appropriate amount of sugar, continue to stir until it turns yellow, and spit oil
4. Then put the scallion, ginger, garlic and spices into the pot and fry the aroma. Be patient in this process.
5. Dip and sprinkle cooking wine along the side of the pot
6. Add appropriate amount of salt, taste very fresh, soy sauce, etc., stir fry to evenly color
7. Add the right amount of boiling water and bring to a boil
8. Then transfer to the pressure cooker, and put the bitter gourd pieces together and simmer for 10-15 minutes. This time depends on the specific situation at home, and cannot be generalized.
9. After simmering, pour them back into the pot, collect the juice on high heat, and add the green onions, and it will be out of the pot.
When sautéing meat, the fire should not be too high. Be patient and let the medium-to-small fire slowly stir thoroughly.