1. Cut the beef into long cubes, then add sugar, salt, white pepper, and a little water to mix, and then grab it with your hands.
2. In addition, heat the oil in the oil pan, wait until the oil is 70% hot, and then put the beef cubes in
3. Fry until the outer layer is crispy and scoop it up
4. Stir the garlic in the wok first, then add the right amount of water
5. Add the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, black pepper, oyster sauce, and sugar in turn
6. Stir well again
7. Then add the fried beef
8. Stir fry for a while on medium heat
9. So that the sauce is thick and ready to be out of the pot
1. When frying beef cubes, the oil temperature must be high enough to get a crispy shell;
2. If you choose beef for this dish, you usually choose tenderloin first, followed by sirloin.