1. Add pepper powder to the minced beef and stir evenly. Add a small amount of water one by one to make it sticky.
Add a little light soy sauce, salt and beat vigorously, add quail eggs and beat evenly. Sprinkle in a little chopped green onion, mix well, divide into 30g rounds. Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. 204 grams of whole wheat flour, 21 grams of fine sugar, 96 grams of water, and 54 grams of vegetable oil, knead thoroughly until the transparent film can be pulled out, and put it in a fresh-keeping bag and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Knead 180 grams of whole wheat flour and 90 grams of vegetable oil into a dough, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and let it stand for 30 minutes. Divide the water and oil skin into 21g each and the shortbread 15g each. After the water and oil skin is finished, let it relax for 10 minutes. Generally, the water and oily skin is made first and then the shortbread is divided. After the pastry is completed, the watery and oily skin can probably be wrapped.
5. Wrap the water-oil skin into a shortbread, and slowly push the package upward with a tiger's mouth.
6. Pinch your mouth tightly. Complete the rest one by one.
7. Take a shortbread dough, flatten it, roll it up, and roll it up into small rolls. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let it rest for 15 minutes.
8. Roll the loose roll, roll it out vertically, and roll it up again. Relax for 20 minutes and pay attention to moisturizing. Pinch both sides of the loose roll like in the middle.
Paibian rolls out into dough. (It's easier to pack when you roll it out to be thinner and bigger.) Pack a portion of the filling and close your mouth with a tiger's mouth, and pinch it firmly. You can pull off the excess dough. Turn it over and squeeze slightly. Use chopsticks to glue a few dots on the red pigment. Arrange evenly into the baking tray.
10. 170-180 degrees, bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, turn over and bake for 8 minutes, then turn over and bake for about 8 minutes. The puff pastry will be crispy and distinctly layered if it is properly baked. Remember to use the tool (the clamp I used) to turn it over in the middle, it will be very hot by hand~.
11. Finished product
12. Finished product
13. Finished product
14. Finished product