Wash potatoes, beans, carrots and beans and cut into small pieces;
The potatoes should be soaked, otherwise they will change color;
[Here, mushrooms can be replaced with fungus; beans can be replaced with other hard vegetables, depending on what you like to eat]
2. Wash the beef and cut into strips (or cut into pieces)
3. Chop the green onion, ginger and garlic. It’s okay to chop it a little bit, but don’t cut too much, break the curry and prepare
Put some oil in the pot and heat it slightly; then put the onion, ginger, garlic and sauté (just like ordinary stir-fry)
[There is really no hand-photographed at this stage. . Please understand]
5. Put the beef in, add a little soy sauce, and stir fry (the soy sauce here is to give the beef some color, don’t put too much; curry itself has a strong taste, and too much soy sauce will make it saltier)
6. Stir-fry the beef until it's almost cooked, because there will be a roasting process later, enough for the beef to be fully cooked
7. Pour in the drained diced potatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes
8. Add water, before potatoes and beef (don’t be afraid that the water will be a little bit too much, and it will become less and less later).
9. Add the beans (potatoes and beans can actually be put in the pan at the same time, fry, then add water)
10. After the water boils, there will be some Momo, you can skim Momo at this time
11. Cover the lid, turn to low heat, and simmer for about 3 minutes
12. Add diced carrots and simmer for 1 minute
13. Add the diced mushrooms and simmer for a minute
14. Add parsley, don’t cover, green leafy vegetables will become green when simmered under the cover
15. Stir the parsley and other ingredients evenly, cook for about 2 minutes
16. Add curry cubes
17. The curry blocks quickly. Stir it evenly. If you feel that you have put too much water in this step, you can harvest the juice on a high fire. But during the process of harvesting the juice, keep stirring, otherwise it will stick to the pan.
18. Put it in a container when it’s ready, cover the container when it’s cool, and keep it in the refrigerator. It’s best to eat it within three days.