1. All the ingredients are ready
2. Cut the beef into large and thin slices with a horizontal knife, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, water starch and knead evenly, then add a little water to grab evenly, add a little oil, mix well and freeze for a while
3. Slice the green onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili
4. Boil a pot of water, blanch the enoki mushrooms, remove and drain the water for later use
5. Spinach is also blanched
6. Place the blanched vegetables in a bowl
7. Add in the alcohol pot, add a little oil, saute the pepper, dried chili, and minced garlic, stir fry for a fragrance
8. Add the bean paste and stir fry to get the fat
9. Put it in the broth and boil
10. Put the marinated beef slices in and fry slowly until it is broken
11. Take out the beef, spread it on the greens, sprinkle with chopped green onion, chili powder, and minced garlic
12. Quickly pour hot oil on the boiled beef, and cook the flavor.
1. When sizing, add a little water and a little oil and mix well. It is best to put it in the refrigerator for a while to prevent desizing, so that the beef will be very tender after processing.
2. If there is no broth, use water instead.