1. Cut the fish bones into pieces, slice the fish fillets, wash the cut fish fillets in clean water, add egg white, white pepper, and cooking wine to marinate
2. Prepare the ingredients when marinating the fish fillets
3. After preparation, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the pot, put the pepper on a low fire, and dry the chilies. The heat is too high and it will be easy to paste. After the aroma comes out, add the bean paste to stir-fry the red oil, and then put the ginger, garlic, and green onions. I forgot to put it in, it was added later, so I may not see the process of making the bean paste, but when you do it, you have to follow the procedure.
4. Pour the sauerkraut, fry the sour flavor, remove it and put it in a bowl
5. Put new oil in the pot, 2 tablespoons of oil, stir fry the fish bones, with a bit of brownish yellow, add boiling water to high heat, cook until the soup turns milky white, remove the fish bones, and leave the fish soup in the pot
6. Take out the fish bones and leave the fish soup in the pot. Put the previously fried sauerkraut into the fish soup and boil it over high heat to bring out its hot and sour taste, leaving the soup base in the pot. Take out the sauerkraut and place Serve in a casserole bowl
7. You can see that the soup base is a bit golden red from the white side, the sourness of the sauerkraut and the spicyness of the chili have been boiled out, add the fish fillet, and wait until the fish fillet turns white.
8. Put it on the plate, put the green onion and coriander on the top. I forgot to take it. The last step is to heat the oil in the pot with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the aroma of pepper and chili to turn off the fire. Be careful not to make the fire too big, it is easy to mash and pour it on On the scallion, I feel a sense of accomplishment and want to eat it when it squeaks and cracks.
1. I was sweating profusely when I sliced fish. The first is that I am not fast with the knife, and the second is that I have never sliced fish, so it is much more convenient for someone in the vegetable market to help us slice it;
2. For fish fillets to be smooth and tender, marinate the eggs for 10 minutes before they have such a taste.