1. A black fish (mullet) is slaughtered, the scales are removed, the head is chopped, and the fish is sliced into two large pieces of fish. The bones and bones cut out in the middle are chopped into fish fillets; the fish is divided into fillets with an oblique knife. First put a little salt, sugar, cooking wine, and pepper to mix well, then put an egg white to mix well, and finally put a tablespoon of cornstarch to mix well, and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the pot, pour 3-4 tablespoons of oil, stir a small bowl of green onion, ginger and minced garlic on low heat, add 2-3 tablespoons of Pixian bean paste, 1 tablespoon of millet spicy chopped peppers, and simmer the red oil.
3. Add the chopped pickled cabbage and stir fry to create a fragrant flavor.
4. Pour in a large bowl of boiling water, add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of chicken essence, add a lid and bring to a boil.
5. Add the marinated black fish fillet and bone spur fish fillet and cook together. Use chopsticks to lightly spread, and then sprinkle with green garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Put it out of the pot and put it in a big bowl. The sour and spicy pickled black fish is ready. The fish is tender and the soup is sour and sour. What are you waiting for? Move your chopsticks and start eating!