1. Soak the wide vermicelli in hot water in advance until soft; remove the roots of the bean sprouts, wash the black fish bought from the vegetable farm, chop off the fish head, and slice the fish into butterfly-shaped fish fillets (you can also buy fish that are sliced Slices, simpler and more convenient), mix in salt, chicken essence, pepper, cooking wine, egg white and cornstarch, and marinate in the refrigerator
2. Cut the dried chili into sections, put more oil in the pot and heat it down, then reduce the heat and boil all the spices in the pot until the aroma comes out and the color darkens. Pour the oil and spices into a bowl for later use.
3. Put the bean sprouts in a pot of boiling water until half-cooked, take out and set aside; chop 3 cloves of garlic, equal amount of ginger and shallots into the minced pieces; put the spice oil just sauteed in the pot to heat, add the minced shallots, ginger and garlic and stir for a while, adjust Add appropriate amount of bean paste and stir-fry until the red oil comes out, add appropriate amount of fish bones and fish pieces and stir-fry until slightly cooked
4. Pour the large plate of water into the pot, add the broad vermicelli and bring to a boil, add the appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence, keep the simmering state, put the marinated fish fillets into the pot and use the chopsticks to quickly scatter it, once it turns white Turn off the heat when cooked to keep it tender and smooth
5. Spread the half-cooked bean sprouts on the bottom of a large bowl, remove the fish bones and noodles and place them on a plate, then put the fish fillets and soup on the plate, spread 2 cloves of minced garlic and chopped green onion on the top, add a little stir-fried spices , Just start a pot of hot oil and pour it to arouse the fragrance