1. Prepare the main material, and there is a small part that I forgot to take.
2. Rinse the sirloin several times with clean water.
3. Then blanch it in water.
4. Wash the blanched sirloin and put it in a pressure cooker.
5. Add salt, spring onion, ginger, turn on high heat, turn on medium and low heat when you hear the chirping sound, cook for about 10 minutes, and cook until the beef is soft and rotten.
6. Pour the flour into a clean wok.
7. Fry the flour over a low heat until it is slightly yellow, stirring constantly to ensure that the flour is evenly heated. The fried flour is set aside.
8. Cut potatoes and carrots into pieces.
9. Put the butter in it and heat it to melt.
10. Then add the onion and stir fry for a fragrant flavor.
11. Add the tomatoes and continue to stir fry until the tomatoes come out of red soup.
12. Add potatoes and carrots and stir fry together,
13. Pour the beef and the broth into the pot and continue to cook for about 15 minutes until the potatoes and carrots become soft.
14. Put the cabbage in the last ten minutes.
15. Boil until the potatoes are soft and rotten, then add the fried flour.
16. Add salt and pepper and stir well before turning off the heat.
The onion and butter must be sautéed for a longer time to make the soup more fragrant. When frying the flour, you must control the heat, otherwise you need to fry the paste. The function of adding the flour is to increase the consistency of the soup.