1. Cut beef brisket and wash
2. Wash the sirloin pieces in a pot under cold water, blanch the water, bring to a boil, remove and set aside
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the casserole to heat up, add green onions, ginger slices, dried chilies, and garlic and stir fry
4. Put in the blanched beef brisket and continue to stir fry
5. Add the soybean paste and stir fry
6. Pour soy sauce, add cinnamon, star anise
7. Pour hot water into the casserole (there is no hot water, cold water is fine), the amount of water will submerge the sirloin block, and cover the lid
8. Turn to low heat and simmer for about 90 minutes
9. Add salt and sugar to the boiled sirloin, turn on high heat to collect the juice, and serve
1. The casserole has good heat preservation performance. After boiling, it should be simmered slowly, and the beef will be softer and more rotten.
2. You can't use ordinary casserole for stir-frying, let alone add cold water directly after stir-frying. I use the black casserole that does not break dry and fast, so it is no problem.
3. The casserole used for cooking can only be rinsed (not soaked), and then wiped dry for later use. When not in use, place it in a ventilated and dry place as much as possible.