1. Wash the roe. Cut green onion into small sections, slice garlic, wash coriander and cut into sections.
2. Heat up a frying pan, add green onion, ginger, garlic and sauté
3. Add fish roe, cooking wine, and stir fry a few times.
4. Fish roe is slightly white, pour in soy sauce and stir fry evenly.
5. Pour in the right amount of water, big fire
6. After boiling, turn to medium heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Collect the juice over high heat, add coriander, season, and stir-fry evenly.
Other fish roe are also delicious~