1. Slice pork belly, add a little cooking wine and light soy sauce to marinate
2. Prepare vegetables, wash the vegetables, break the beans into pieces, cut the potatoes, carrots and onions into pieces. If you want to eat spicy food, you can cut a little more millet pepper.
3. Pour oil in the pan, stir-fry the marinated pork belly to change the color, add vegetables, stir-fry for a while, add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, continue to fry, then add a bowl and a half of water and cover for three minutes
4. Pour out a bowl of water from the pot and set aside
5. Spread the noodles on the dish, cover the pot and simmer for three minutes, then take a spoonful of the soup just poured along the side of the pot, cover the pot and continue to simmer, repeat three times for three minutes each time (in this process only add Do not stir the noodles in the soup)
6. After the soup is almost gone, turn off the heat and add salt chicken bouillon and a little dark soy sauce, stir evenly, and serve. (If you like garlic, you can mash the garlic and mix it into the noodles)
1. When braising the noodles, be sure to have a low heat and be careful not to dry the pan;
2. Don't have too much water in the pot, and the water can't exceed the noodles.