1. Cut the pork belly into small pieces and marinate in ginger soy sauce for 20 minutes.
2. Pick the snap beans, cut into sections, and clean them.
3. Prepare pepper aniseed pepper.
4. Fry the excess fat of pork belly to get oil.
5. When the fat is fried, add the pepper, aniseed, and stir-fry the Chaotian pepper to create a fragrance.
6. Add the remaining marinated pork belly and continue to stir fry.
7. Add garlic and chives.
8. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and salt. You can put more soy sauce here because you need to add noodles later.
9. Stir-fry the beans when they are fragrant.
10. When the stir-fry is dry, put it in a bowl of water.
11. When it is simmered for about 15-20 minutes, some soup will come out. Make the soup just equal to the dish.
12. Spread the hand-rolled noodles fluffy in the pot. Do not press. Cover the pot and steam for 20 minutes on medium-low heat.
13. At 10 minutes, lift the lid, gently pick the noodles, and shake
14. If the soup in the bottom pot is boiled to dryness, you can properly add some of the raw juice.
15. You can stir fry the noodles and the bottom dish evenly in 20 minutes
When pour the water in the pot, the water must be level with the dish.