1. Prepare the ingredients: 500 grams of hand-rolled noodles, 300 grams of beans, 150 grams of lean pork, 20 grams of sea rice (forgot to enter the mirror), 3 chili peppers, 3 garlic cloves, and 3 shallots;
2. Soak the sea rice in clean water for 5 minutes, drain the water, and set aside;
3. The rice cooker selects the "steaming" function for 20 minutes;
4. After the inner pot is heated, open the lid of the pot, put an appropriate amount of cooking oil, and then put the lean pork slices into the pot, stir fry until the color changes;
5. Add sea rice, garlic slices, red onion and chili, stir fry for a fragrance, add rice wine to remove the meaty smell;
6. Add the cut beans, stir-fry until the color of the beans changes, then add soy sauce and salt, and stir-fry evenly;
7. Add an appropriate amount of water to approximately submerge the ingredients in the pot;
8. Then put the hand-rolled noodles on the top, close the lid, and stir the noodles and the ingredients underneath evenly after 15 minutes;
9. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes!
The ingredients in the recipe can be selected according to your taste and quantity!