1. Peel potatoes and carrots, cut into cubes, and dice the soaked mushrooms.
2. Put a little oil in the pan, add diced potatoes and carrots and stir fry until they turn brown.
3. Add shiitake mushrooms, shredded ginger, star anise and cinnamon, and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and salt and stir fry evenly.
5. Pour in the water soaked in the ingredients, turn to a low heat and cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Take another pot and cook the noodles until 8 or 9 are mature.
7. Remove the noodles and place them in the soup in the cooking pot.
8. Cover and simmer for a while until the noodles are delicious.
9. Finally, turn to high heat and drain the soup.