1. All kinds of ingredients are diced and set aside
2. Add the sausage and pork belly in the hot pot with hot oil, stir fragrant and dry, then add carrots and stir fry, and finally add potatoes! Stir fry until the potatoes change color and leave the oil to stand for later use!
3. Use the remaining oil on the top to add the beans and stir fry, stir-fry until the beans change color (about 5 minutes), then add all the ingredients from the top, and stir-fry evenly!
4. Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, and stir-fry evenly!
5. Pour in the rice and stir fry, stir fry until all the ingredients are even and the soup is collected!
6. Pour all the ingredients above into the rice cooker, pour the water used to wash the rice for the second time, and be level with all the ingredients!
7. Leave the rest to the rice cooker! One and a half hours, wait for ING...
Pork belly must be used to make this salty rice, and the pork belly is generous in quantity and delicious! You can add a variety of ingredients according to your preferences, for example, replacing the beans with shiitake mushrooms is shiitake mushroom salty rice! If you can have red onions and fried some red onions on top of the rice, it will be even better!