1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Cut the green onion, ginger, garlic and set aside
3. Potatoes, mushrooms and carrots diced
4. My family doesn’t have knives that can cut the bones. The chicken legs are boned and blanched and cut into pieces.
5. Pour the right amount of oil in the hot pan, add the green onion, ginger, garlic and fry until fragrant, pour in the chicken and stir fry, put the right amount of dark soy sauce with oyster sauce and 13-flavored salt, pour in the potatoes, carrots and mushrooms and stir fry for one minute
6. After the rice is rinsed, the amount of water used for normal steaming is sufficient. Put the fried dishes in the rice cooker and the cooking program will be OK.