1. Wash the rice, put it in the rice cooker and add water to start the standard rice cooking program
2. Rinse the sausage and bacon with warm water and slice the sausage for later use
3. Cut the bacon into thin slices, add some oil and salt to the broccoli, remove the water and set aside
4. When the rice has small holes, add the cut sausage and bacon to continue the cooking process
5. Make a pouring sauce: 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 0.5 sugar, 0.5 sesame oil and 1 spoon of cold water and stir evenly. Pour the juice on the rice and stir evenly, and then add enough broccoli.
Pour the topping sauce and stir well when you eat it at the end!