1. Wash the ribs and cut them faster if you like to eat meat.
2. Boil water, add a few slices of ginger, 2 pieces of green onion knot, appropriate amount of cooking wine, add ribs and blanch until cooked.
3. Dried shiitake mushrooms are soaked in boiling water and sliced. I think dried shiitake mushrooms are more delicious!
4. Dice carrots, you can use potatoes instead
5. Take out the ribs and add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce to color, and marinate for 20 minutes.
6. Add a little oil to the hot pan, add the marinated ribs and fry until golden on both sides, add some light soy sauce, color the dark soy sauce, add a few small rock sugar, if not, you can replace it with white sugar. Add shiitake mushrooms and stir fry. Add some water here to make the stewed rice more delicious. Finally, add some oyster sauce and a little salt.
7. Wash the rice and pour all the ingredients in the rice cooker. The ribs already have the soup. Add a little more water. Remember that the water for braising the rice is less than usual. Just press the cooking button. After the stew is cooked, opening the pot is almost fragrant~
8. Meat, vegetables and rice~ One pot of braised rice is enough~