1. Wash the rice, soak it, no pictures are taken at this step
2. Dice taro, rinse several times with water to remove starch, dice shiitake mushrooms, slice sausage
3. Hot pot, fry the diced taro
4. Stir-fry the diced taro until the surface is slightly yellow, add the mushrooms and fry together. The taro is hard to cook, so you need to fry first
5. Saute the diced taro and shiitake mushrooms until the surface is slightly yellow
6. Heat the oil in the pot, add the sausage and fry it, it needs to be stir-fried continuously, the sausage is easy to burn
7. Fry the sausage until the surface is slightly yellow, add the diced taro and stir fry together with the diced mushrooms
8. Add appropriate amount of salt and chicken powder and pepper to taste, stir and fry evenly.
9. The fried ingredients are added to the rice, and the amount of water in the rice is as much as the amount of water used to cook rice.
10. Put it in an electric pressure cooker and press the cooking button.
11. After the rice is cooked, add a little soy sauce and pepper (personally likes slightly spicy) to the boiling pot, and it's ready to start