by Homecoming Kitchen
1. Prepare the ingredients. Sweet corn, chicken breast, pumpkin, broccoli, eggs, grated cheese, grated black pepper.
2. Cut the broccoli and pumpkin into cubes, wash and set aside.
3. Boil water in a pot, and blanch broccoli and pumpkin. After boiling, remove the broccoli first, and cook the pumpkin for an additional minute, then remove.
4. Let the broccoli squash cool for later.
5. The corn kernels are cut from the corn and set aside.
6. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes, and cut the ginger into shredded ginger.
7. Put oyster sauce, salt, light soy sauce, and black pepper in the chicken breast and stir well.
8. Add olive oil and stir well.
9. Marinate the chicken breast for 5 minutes.
10. Put the marinated chicken breasts and corn kernels into the wall breaker.
11. Add one and a half tablespoons of cornstarch.
12. Add another egg white.
13. Add the cooked broccoli, pumpkin, and half a spoon of salt.
14. The wall breaker selects the wall break button and beats for 45 seconds.
15. The vegetable and chicken mash is broken and stirred.
16. Put olive oil in the baking dish, and use a brush to brush the sides of the dish with olive oil to prevent the food from sticking to the dish wall. Preheat the oven in advance and preheat at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
17. Pour the vegetable and chicken mash into the plate, shake and adjust to make it even.
18. Sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese. Put it in the oven, increase the heat to 170 degrees, lower the heat to 180 degrees, and bake for 20-25 minutes before it is out of the oven.
19. The roasted broccoli corn chicken pudding is very beautiful in color, and it can be sprinkled with some pizza pieces to make it more fragrant.
20. Use a knife to cut the chicken pudding into pieces, ready to eat.
21. The soft and tender chicken cakes are attractive in color and full of aroma!
1. There is no need to put cooking wine in the marinated chicken, the taste will be destroyed. Western food generally uses oyster sauce and black pepper to remove the fishy smell of meat. 2. Choose the baking time according to the size of the baking pan. My baking pan is larger and I chose 28 minutes. Choose 170 degrees for the heating, because 180 degrees will burn the cheese on the top, and the color will not be so good.