1. Remove the bones of the chicken legs and cut into large pieces of mahjong. Don't care about the shape. Add all the seasonings and mix well. It does not matter if you pickle or not. I will leave it overnight. Two slices of ginger as big as bay leaves are enough!
2. Wash the rice for 2-3 people and spread it on the bottom of the rice cooker. I use brown rice. It is not recommended to put rice that is particularly difficult to cook here.
3. Spread the meat evenly on the rice.
4. Cut the lemon into pieces the same size as the meat, squeeze the juice and evenly pour it in the pot without stirring or marinating, and then spread the squeezed lemon on the top layer. Add water until the chicken is covered.
5. Ordinary cooking is fine.
The ingredients are not heavy, otherwise it will affect the lemon flavor, and those who have a heavy mouth need to add ingredients. The lemon juice is added last because I don’t want to eat sour. If you add lemon juice to marinate, it will be lemon sour chicken thigh rice, not lemon scented chicken thigh rice.