1. Wash the carrots and set aside eggs and flour
2. Grate the carrots, cut into fine shreds with a good knife... Put them in a basin, beat in the eggs and stir
3. Add appropriate amount of water and flour and stir to make a batter. The batter should not be too sticky or too thin. It is better that the tip of the chopsticks can pull up a trace of the batter when you lift the chopsticks.
4. Season with salt, add your own if you like to eat other flavors, and then drip sesame oil at the end to make the batter!
5. Heat a pot on a low heat, pour in a proper amount of oil, spread evenly, pour a spoonful of batter after the oil is hot, spread it evenly with a wooden spatula, and turn on medium heat
6. Wipe off the back cover
7. After the indicator light goes out, open the lid, turn it over, continue to cover the lid, etc.
8. After the indicator light goes out again, the noodles are cooked, scoop the noodles out of the bowl
9. Follow this step every time afterwards, pour the batter into the pan and cook, and then you can take it out.
Add seasoning according to personal taste