1. Boil the chestnuts in the pot for ten minutes.
2. After removing it, soak it in cold water for a while. The chestnut is peeled off and peeled off.
3. Remove the butt and head of the whole chicken and cut into pieces.
4. Put the chicken nuggets in a pot under cold water, put two pieces of makeup, cook until the water boils, remove and rinse with water.
5. Pour oil into the pan, pour the chicken nuggets and stir fry. Pour in green onion, ginger and garlic and stir fry.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of beer and stir fry.
7. Pour the vinegar. Pour a small amount of fermented bean curd juice and stir fry. Pour in some light soy sauce.
8. At this time, pour the chestnut and stir fry.
9. Add an appropriate amount of boiling water. Add appropriate amount of salt, simmer over medium heat until the soup is dried.
10. Turn off the heat and add MSG.
1. If there is no fermented bean curd juice, it can be omitted. The fermented bean curd juice can make the chicken slightly red.
2. If the chestnut is not easy to peel, you can boil it in hot water for a while.