1. Prepare the ingredients and wash the lettuce leaves
2. Mix flour and water to make a batter, dig a spoonful and flow down to form a thread.
3. Brush the pan with a thin layer of oil, scoop a spoonful of batter into it
4. Turn the pot to naturally form a round cake
5. Turn on a small fire and start frying
6. When the surface becomes transparent, beat an egg and quickly brush it evenly with a brush
7. Sprinkle with chopped chives and black sesame seeds
8. Turn it over and brush with a layer of sauce
9. Sprinkle diced mustard, put a lettuce leaf, a hemp leaf
10. Press the hemp leaf a few times and roll it up
11. Let's eat it, you can cut it up and eat it
You can add a little grain flour in the flour to make the multi-grain pancake. The fruit batter is thin and thick so that it can flow down in a linear shape. The batter can be spread out in a circle and then fried, otherwise it is not easy to spread the hemp leaves evenly. You can also replace it with fried dough sticks.