1. Weigh the flour, corn flour, and sweet potato flour to prepare
2. Other raw materials are ready
3. Add appropriate amount of water and stir to form a moderately thick paste
4. Brush a thin layer of oil after the flat-bottomed non-stick pan is heated
5. Scoop the batter into the pot, turn the pot to form a round cake shape naturally, turn on a low heat and start to fry, and when the surface becomes transparent, a duck egg will open.
6. Spread black sesame and chopped green onion quickly
7. Turn over
8. Spread a spoonful of sweet noodle sauce evenly on the back and sprinkle with pickles
9. Put a lettuce leaf, a thin crisp
10. Press the thin crisps a few times, roll it up and enjoy it, it's a good cut
1. The batter is thin and thick so that it can flow down in a linear shape.
2. The batter must be spread thinly, I spread a little thicker, the thinner on the side is more delicious, so everyone must be spread thin
3. Spread the batter into a round shape before frying, otherwise it will not be easy to spread evenly
4. The fritters can also be replaced with fritters