1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add the bones and cook to remove the excess blood.
3. Take out the bones and put them in a saucepan
4. Add green onion, sliced ginger, aniseed
5. Add enough water
6. Bring to a boil, change to low heat and simmer for 50 minutes.
7. Add some salt to taste. When eating, cut some green onion and put it in the bone broth.
If you have enough time, you can simmer for a while. The longer the simmering time, the better the taste.