1. The winter bamboo shoots are peeled off the shell, washed and cut into large chunks of water to remove the astringency and cut into filaments. The fungus is soaked and cleaned.
2. Chop the garlic, ginger, and green onions separately.
3. After washing the pork, cut into shredded pork, add cooking wine, a little salt, and starch to mix evenly.
4. Add light soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and oyster sauce to a bowl and mix thoroughly with water, and mix the starch with water to make water starch for later use.
5. Add a proper amount of oil to the wok, and fry the shredded pork until the color changes.
6. Add a proper amount of oil to the wok, sauté the ginger and garlic froth first, then add the chopped pepper and stir-fry the red oil.
7. Add a little bit of Lao Gan Ma and stir fry, add winter bamboo shoots and fungus, pour the ingredients into a bowl and continue to stir fry.
8. When the bamboo shoots are cooked, add the shredded pork and stir fry for a good taste, and finally top with water starch to collect the juice.
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.
1. If you like spicy food, you can put pickled peppers to make it more spicy.
2. Prepare the bowl material in advance, which is more convenient and quick to use.