1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Wash the ingredients, cut florets, carrots, sausages and grasses.
3. Put the cleaned rice into the rice cooker.
4. Add a little water and pour in a little corn oil.
5. Cover the lid and plug in the power source.
Select the claypot rice function.
7. Press "Start" to automatically enter the working state.
8. Blanch the cut carrots in hot water.
9. Then pour Xiangru into the water.
10. Pour the sliced grass ru into the pot.
11. Cut the broccoli into boiling water and blanch it for later use.
12. After hearing the sound of the rice cooker, put the sausage in the pot and simmer for a while.
13. There are about 10 minutes before working hours to put in the blanched vegetables.
14. Continue to beat an egg.
15. Just keep simmering for a few more minutes.
16. Cover the pot until the end of the work.
17. Finally, pour the mixed juice into the pot and stir it, you can start eating
18. The fragrant claypot rice is ready. A good piece of grass ru is also poured into the pot.
Pour corn oil with a little salt in the pot for blanching vegetables