1. Make a knife on both sides of each chicken wing
2. Pour in the light soy sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine and ginger, knead and marinate evenly
3. Marinate in plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or put it in a cool place
4. Pour oil in the pot and heat it up, add the peppercorns to a simmer, remember to pick up the peppercorns when the aroma comes out
5. Fry the chicken wings one by one until golden on both sides, paying attention to the fire not too high, it is best to fry on medium and small fire
6. Pay attention to flip fry
7. You can cover the pan and get stuffy, so as to quickly achieve the golden golden effect.
8. Fry it to the point where you can see that it splits and it's almost the same
9. It's done, low heat, if you feel there is too much oil, you can add some oil at this time, otherwise it's best to taste too greasy
10. Then pour the cola in the broth and cook the chicken wings. Cover the pan and cook. When the soup is almost dry, it can be boiled and served.
11. After finishing serving, sprinkle some sesame and coriander to enjoy the delicious food!