1. Wash the chicken wings and blanch them in a pot under cold water.
2. Marinate it with light soy sauce, salt, and cooking wine. Make sure to mix it well and put it in the refrigerator overnight. It is particularly tasty. If it doesn't work, marinate for at least one hour.
3. Prepare the ingredients. The cutting method is as shown in the figure. I used small shallots. You can also use scallions, onions, etc. instead.
4. Lay out.
5. For frying sugar, I use rock candy. First, the color is bright, second, the sweetness is low (because cola is used, not too sweet), and third, it has a certain health effect. Pay attention to the low heat to fry until brown.
6. Add the marinated chicken wings and stir-fry, wait until the stir-fry is even, add the green onion, ginger, garlic, and continue to stir-fry on medium heat until the color is even.
7. Add Coke, I am 20 chicken wings, a bottle of Coke, then boil on high heat, turn to low heat, simmer for about 20 minutes, high heat to collect the juice.
8. Picking up the pot and putting it on the plate, making it for the children, is basically the children's favorite.