1. Prepare the required materials
2. Wash the chicken wings, use a toothpick to make some holes in the chicken wings
3. Finely chop ginger, garlic and shallots
4. Put the chicken wings in the plate, then add ginger, garlic and shallots
5. Then add salt, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine
6. Marinate for 15 minutes
7. Pour vegetable oil into the pot and heat it up
8. Then put the marinated chicken wings into the pan and fry until
9. Fry until both sides are colored
10. Add an appropriate amount of cola to a boil, and the cola and chicken wings are flat.
11. Simmer over low heat until the soup thickens, then reduce the heat
1. When frying chicken wings, use low heat to prevent the chicken wings from mashing. After adding cola, if the color is not dark enough, you can add a little old sauce to adjust the color;
2. When braising chicken wings, they should be simmered over a slow fire to give off a fragrant flavor and become the effective ingredient of collagen. It must also be boiled for a long time to dissolve;
3. Try to buy smaller chicken wings. Some large chicken wings have a lot of yellow oil on them, which will affect the taste of the meat. Don't use chicken breasts and other meaty parts to make it. It is best to use only the wings.