1. Clean chicken wings.
2. Cut a flower knife diagonally on the chicken wings.
3. Turn the chicken wings over and cut them with two extra knives.
4. Put the chicken wings in a clean bowl and let stand.
5. Put the garlic cloves in a plastic bowl, close the lid and shake it up and down, the garlic will peel easily.
6. Take the garlic out and place it on the cutting board and slice it.
7. Peel the ginger and slice it.
8. Scallions sliced.
9. Put the chopped green onion, ginger and garlic into a bowl with chicken wings, and add 8 grams of salt.
10. Add 6 grams of sugar.
11. Add 1 g of thyme.
12. Add 3 grams of crushed black pepper.
13. Add 3 grams of light soy sauce.
14. Stir well, massage the chicken wings with your hands for a while, and let them marinate.
15. Turn on the fire, and the pot will be warm.
16. Pour 10 grams of oil into the pot.
17. Slowly put the marinated chicken wings in the pot in order.
18. Fry one side of the chicken wings until golden and stir fry with a wooden spatula.
19. Add 10 grams of sugar to the pot.
20. Add 3 grams of soy sauce.
21. Pour the coke. Until Coke had no chicken wings.
22. Burn on the fire for 10 minutes.
23. Collect the juice and add 5 pieces of rock sugar.
24. Squeeze an appropriate amount of fresh lemon juice.
25. Use a brush to dip an appropriate amount of soup to mark the dish.
26. 26. Take out the chicken wings.