1. Soak dried yuba and black fungus for more than 4 hours in advance. Note that yuba should be soaked in cold water.
2. Cut the soaked black fungus into shreds, and shred the smaller half of the carrot.
3. The soaked yuba is blanched for two minutes and removed to cool.
4. Blanch the black fungus and carrots to cool too much. Those who like raw carrots don't need to blanch them.
5. Drain the over-cooled ingredients and mix with coriander and sauce: 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. You can adjust it according to your taste.
6. This is a relatively light and non-spicy version. Both carrots and yuba have a sweet taste. I don't like adding too much juice to destroy the original flavor of the ingredients, so the juice is relatively simple.