1. Simple ingredients, 3 duck legs, 2 duck wings, dried yuba soak for about 10 minutes
Boil the duck with a pot of boiling water to remove the blood
3. Pick up the duck meat and rinse with clean water, set aside
4. Blast the yuba with an appropriate amount of oil for 2 minutes, set it aside and set aside
5. Reheat the pan and saute the ginger slices
6. Put the duck meat in the pan and cook until it's a bit golden
Add all seasonings except soy sauce and stir fry for 5 minutes
8. Pour in the right amount of water, cover and simmer
9. The duck is cooked for 40 minutes and then added to the yuba
10. When the duck is cooked until soft and cooked, add soy sauce
11. Turn the heat to 80% dry, turn off the heat
Serve the yuba duck meat, sprinkle the chopped green onions, serve it, and eat.
Note: The dried yuba needs to be deep-fried before it will be cooked for a long time.