1. Peel potatoes and rub shreds. Use grating to rub the flat shreds, so that the shreds are softer and easier to shape.
2. Finely chop sweet pepper and black fungus.
3. Put potato shreds, sweet pepper and black fungus in a basin, add eggs, chopped green onions and put them in.
4. Add salt and five-spice powder.
5. Add flour.
6. Mix it evenly into a paste, you can add water to adjust the consistency.
7. Add a little oil to the cooking pan’s Melaleuca frying pan and heat it on a low fire. Don’t overheat the pan, just heat it slightly.
8. Pour the pancake batter and spread it flat, and put the sliced okra on top.
9. Turn it over after one side is set, and fry until golden on both sides.
10. Cut into pieces after frying.
11. My little baby loves to eat avocados, so I cut some avocados for him to eat. The way the little guy eats is different from that of the adults. My son likes to eat it with ketchup, while the little guy eats it with pancakes and avocado. Anyway, he likes to eat.
Potatoes also have a lot of starch in them, so the flour is less than usual when making pancakes.