1. Wash the green and red peppers and break into pieces, peel off the shallots and garlic, wash and slice them
2. Pleurotus eryngii washed and sliced
3. Use toothpicks to match the colors of various ingredients together
4. Take a small bowl and add oil, salt, chili powder, black pepper, cumin powder and mix thoroughly
5. Preheat the air fryer at 200 degrees for 5 minutes, put the vegetable skewers, brush a layer of seasoning, set the time for 10 minutes
6. After baking for 5 minutes, take out and brush a layer of seasoning, put it back and bake until the end of the time
7. If you like, you can sprinkle some seasoning on the top, and the vegetables that taste like fried and grilled are baked out of the oven.
1. Be sure to drain the water after washing the ingredients.
2. The roasting time varies with the amount and size of the food, so pay attention to it when making it.