1. Prepare the ingredients and ingredients, wash and slice the Coprinus comatus, cut the pork into thin slices, and prepare some chopped green onions.
2. Heat the oil in the pan, stir-fry the meat slices, add a spoonful of cooking wine, stir-fry evenly.
3. Add the coprinus comatus and the stock into the pot and stir-fry again.
4. Add two spoons of June Fresh Premium Original Soy Sauce and a pinch of salt to taste.
5. Add a little water to the starch to make water starch and pour it into the pot.
6. Heat until the soup is slightly viscous, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and then turn off the heat and serve.
1. This dish does not need too much seasoning, it is very delicious and delicious if it keeps the original flavor.
2. Only a small amount of June Fresh Premium Original Soy Sauce is used here, with 0 addition of light color, which is very suitable for this kind of small stir-fry.