by Pinger WOYGN
1. Prepare ingredients, except for chicken, other side dishes can be according to your preferences
2. Wash the chicken first and separate
3. Chop into small pieces, add light soy sauce, ginger, garlic and peppercorns and marinate for 30 minutes
4. Prepare the side dishes when the chicken is marinated. The side dishes can be cut to size according to your preference
5. Pour cooking oil into the wok, the amount of oil is twice as much as usual
6. Heat oil, add onion, spring onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, celery, sauté slowly over medium heat until fragrant
7. Pour oil chicken
8. Stir-fry for about five minutes. The chicken fat on the chicken must be slowly fried to get the oil.
9. Add the fragrant pot ingredients and stir fry for about ten minutes
10. Add appropriate amount of boiling water, boil, and simmer for a while on medium and low heat (if you have a pressure cooker at home, this step can be carried out in the pressure cooker)
11. When the chicken is stewed, boil the konjac and lotus root in a small pot, then control the water and set aside
12. When the chicken is simmered for about forty minutes, taste it. If it’s your favorite texture, you can add chicken leg mushrooms, lotus root, konjac, stir fry and simmer for ten minutes.
13. Add colored peppers, green peppers and millet peppers and stir fry for about two or three minutes
14. Then add leeks, spring onions, and MSG, stir and stir evenly
15. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, shallots, and coriander before serving. "Anshi Agricultural Branch Beijing chicken, expert guidance from the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, authentic Beijing flavor, nutritious and healthy quality ingredients"
The chicken for making incense pot can’t be cut too big, it’s not easy to taste. The fragrant pot ingredient I used, the salt taste is just right, the specific salt taste can be adjusted according to your own taste. Millet pepper and coriander can be omitted.