1. Cut the washed cowpea into small pieces, dice carrots and pork, and shred garlic
2. Heat the pot and pour a little oil, add the diced fat and stir fry to get the oil, then add the diced lean meat, add garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, Korean chili paste, and pepper to taste
3. Pour in the diced carrots and stir fry a few times, then pour in the diced beans and stir-fry, add appropriate amount of oyster sauce, and appropriate amount of salt, stir-fry evenly and turn off the heat
4. Add the fried vegetables to the previously washed rice, add boiling water, and simmer the amount of rice. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes until the heat preservation button of the rice cooker pops up. The fragrant bean stew rice is ready, and finally sprinkle with chopped green onion and eat it
1. It is best to soak the rice for a quarter of an hour to make it easier to cook.
2. The chili sauce can be omitted for the light taste, but the taste is a bit heavy.